How we Work
- Stage one
- You fill out the Questionnaire.
- We review your answers and clarify.
- We provide an estimate for the project. You pay no more than that estimated cost, unless you change the scope of the project along the way. if the scope does change, we will estimate the cost of the changes right then and there.
- You either accept our detailed proposal, decline or ask for revisions.
- Payment 1 of 3 is due.
- All content is due.
- Logic flow or site map is due
- High-Resolution artwork (logo, identity colors, photos, existing materials to use as guidance) is provided in EPS format, or the best you can get it, 300 dpi is the goal.
From here, we start the creative process, this happens first in order to engage you, the client, early on so that you are happy with how the site looks, at this point we have already discussed and agreed to what the goals are and how the site flows, so there should not be any questions at this point as to what will be accomplished. However, we know that things change, and we ask that you get us any alterations to logic flow or site map as early on in the process as possible to avoid costly alteration charges.
Photoshop mockups, including 1 initial concept and then 2 rounds of alterations for one specific chosen page, usually the home page. If none chosen, we have the right to charge for the design mockup portion again from scratch. It will be itemized in your proposal.
- Stage Two
Upon approval of the design look and feel, payment 2 of 3 is due.
We now start the build out of the site markup, which produce real live web pages, however they are not functional until the rest of the pages are built, then we connect everything.
Programming development starts to build out the functionality of the site and connects all the pages.
- Stage Three
Once programming is complete and merged with the design the site will be tested to assure its foundation conforms to the specifications in this contract.
Payment 3 of 3 is due.
Our 30 day change buffer covers you for thirty days after your site launches, so that you don’t have to worry about the little things you may have forgotten.
Things included in the buffer are
- Copy edits to your content.
- Graphic elements being altered (5) included. $75 per additional graphic element alteration.
- Any changes in actual style sheet alteration or programming functionality are quoted as alterations and treated as such, with a beginning, middle and end.
We own the programming code, and the design elements we create, not including your logo (if provided to us) and not any photos or written content that you provide to us, those elements remain your Intellectual Property. You have the rights to the use of the elements we create and the programming code upon final payment and cannot redistribute or sell to any other party.
Now your responsibility is to refer us to others that take their web presence seriously, or want to.